About the event
By now the majority of credit unions will have made it to the start line on their GDPR journey, listening, reading, readying. The lights are out however and the time to get moving is now. We have put together a half day conference to assist credit unions with practical steps to start their compliance journey.
Through a series of interactive presentations we will explore practical steps to prepare for the May 2018 deadline.
Agenda for the Day
- 09:45 – Registration + Coffee
- 10.00 – What Is GDPR & Are You Ready
- Presented as a compliance overview of what is GDPR from the perspective of the Credit Union. Why Credit Unions need to be ready and steps that can be taken now in advance of the May deadline.
- 10.30 – Practical Steps to becoming GDPR Compliant
- As observed by an Internal Auditor. How to handle SARs, Potential areas of weakness and practical roadblocks to compliance.
- 11.00 – Coffee Break
- or tea given your preference
- 11.15 – The role of IT in GDPR
- Jason Dowling from redflare will illustrate how an integrated software solution can assist your organisation in the compliance journey
- 11.45 – IT Security Review
- Practical explanation of the IT Security expectations and how this has been affected by GDPR.
- 12.15 – Questions and Wrap-up
- Open forum for attendees to discuss all issues/ queries with the presenters
- 12:30 – Close
- Dublin – Tue 17th October – Venue Dublin Airport Radisson
Registration is now closed.