Other Credit Union Consultancy Services
Once off consultancy engagements outside the scope of the other engagements discussed within this website, can also be carried out by WDA. These engagements will more than likely be specific to the Credit Union, requiring independent assessment and opinion of the relevant problem facing the organisation.
An example of these engagements would be as follows:
- Directors Training
- Supervisors Training
- Preparation of Managerial Accounts & Projections
- Review of the Accounts Function within the Credit Union
- Interim & Backup Accounts Function / Staffing Arrangements
- Assistance in the Recruitment of key staff members
- Pre-Audit Assistance and File Setup
- Assistance with Regulatory issues
- Pre-PRISM / Mock PRISM Audits
- IAF, Risk and Compliance Statutory Assessments
- Pre ACS Review
- Review & Audit Current Credit Union IT systems
- Improving Internal Controls
The above list is not an exhaustive listing of other consultancy services WDA provide. We aim to act as a problem solver to the Credit Union, and in this capacity offering a different view for the Directors to consider and then make their own decision with all of the pertinent facts available.
We produce a comprehensive tender document for the Boards consideration, which sets-out a full schedule of tasks that must be completed within the engagement. This will ensure there is absolutely no ambiguity to the scope of the engagement.
All professional fees are agreed between WDA and the Credit Union prior to the commencement of the engagement at a mutually agreeable level, so there is no hidden surprises or overruns.