We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in two categories at this years Accountancy Awards. Medium Practice of the Year of Best Use of Technology in Accountancy & Finance
“Launched in 2015, the Irish Accountancy Awards has established itself as the premier event in Ireland for benchmarking excellence in the accountancy profession in Ireland.” – http://www.accountancyawards.ie/
We are honoured to be nominated and feel that the nomination is recognition of the hard work of the whole team. It is also recognition of the continued innovation and progressive vision of the firm. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our clients for their continued support and custom as we celebrate our nomination.
We are honored too to be among a group of excellent and class leading firms in the medium practice category. One of the common threads amongst out fellow nominees is an acknowledgement of the need for firms to stay flexible and to remain relevant in the current business world.
We have received our nomination for Best Use of Technology in Accountancy & Finance for our utilisation of redflare.
WDA have developed this system in conjunction with the development team of Red Flare and it is unique in its application and we are the only accountancy practice in the country using it.
The strategic plan is to deploy this system into Accountancy Practices in UK and Ireland.
The practice has used the system to record and manage the following areas within the
- Training & CPD – All staff record their CPD and training for real-time review
- Task Management – Partners & Managers are able to record tasks for completion, allocate to staff, assign due dates and budgets.
- Automated Email Notification – Red Flare enables routine and allocated tasks to be
automated and emails with links sent on a set basis. It will also highlight overdue tasks.
- Internal Audit – WDA act as outsourced Internal Audit for a number of clients. All our internal audits reports, findings and recommendations vest in Red Flare IA, which we have specifically designed. Clients can logon and see recommendations, reply to same and print reports.
- Risk Management – WDA act as outsourced Risk Management Officers for a number
of clients. All our risk reports, findings and recommendations vest in Red Flare. Clients can logon and see recommendations, reply to same and print reports.
- All Partner Meetings, Staff Meetings and Marketing Committee Meetings are recorded within Red Flare Governance Manager. Associated discussion papers are allocated against specific meetings. We can record attendance, agendas, minutes and tasks for every meeting.
- Practice Compliance – All regulatory compliance in relation ISQC1, Investment Business Reviews, Annual Compliance Reviews, Monitoring visits vest within Red